Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ganking Hordes, It's All Fair

HER: I'm not a fan of PvP servers, though I happen to be on one, but some of the moments are priceless. Today, in Honor Hold, there was a horde hunter, Nicknator, who was ganking in Honor Hold and killing our rogue alts. He was so skill-less, he killed me and then stayed on top of the stone in Honor Hold at half HP, waiting for me to rezz. (Or maybe he was way more cocky than he should have been.) Well, I like to pay back their kindness five folds. :>. Thrones had been moved to Honor Hold earlier so my boyfriend just logged onto Thrones and killed the hunter. And very easily since the Horde had just dinged. I guess learning how to kill level 60s was all he'd learned so far. He later attacked the eastern tower guards and was smashed by Thrones and a nearby Mage when we discovered him there. We waited for his corpse but missed him rezzing. That I had to give to him, how he constantly rezzed without our notice. Then Thrones flew around and I watched Honor Hold and saw him rezz and go onto a side wall to pick off a lv 67 Alliance. How much lower can he go. Though I guess as a hunter that is technically what he does: kill from afar. I called Thrones over and he easily killed the hunter. After this, the hunter became smarter and mounted quicker, but Thrones still slowed him with Chain of Ice and dotted him down to 25%. When he became cocky again and flew too low, Thrones DoT-d him again and killed him as he flew away. We did it once more, so a total of four kills, but the last time, he died while trying to fly higher and ended up dying very high in the air. XD. Finally he couldn't take it any more and logged out.

And for those curious, we did manage to pay him back five times. :>. Later, after a paladin killed us (who got away), we saw the hunter again and gave him our thanks again. After that, we didn't see him again; I guess he finally was too full of our generosity.

On a different note, I should write about the guild we've joined a few months back. :>. So stay tuned! :D.

HIM: There isn't much for me to say, but Luxuran still wants to me post. All I did was camp his corpse, kill him when he resurrected, then camp his corpse again, and kill him when he resurrected. Once again, I camped his corpse but didn't manage to kill him and was forced to put diseases on him and watch him die slowly. Then camped his corpse again, tried to kill him but failed, and was forced to put diseases on him again. And then I died, because I fell from too great height. And then he logged off.

No comments:

Post a Comment